Boston Snowstorm:
Charleston Snowstorm:
Yes South Carolina schools are cancelled today and Jason gets to work from home all for this skiff of snow. However you'll never find me complaining about snow days. After all I truly believe the real danger here are the drivers. Even without snow they're crazy and I can't even imagine in the snow/ice. Worst. Drivers. Ever. And that's after living in Boston for almost a year. I will say though, working from home is not what staying home from school is like. Jason is cooped up in the extra bedroom with his two MacBooks doing his work and I'm trying not to bother him every five minutes :) Oh and now I have to figure out what to make for lunch. The fun part of the storm was the freezing rain. It's really beautiful on the trees and I've never experienced that one before.
I read recently that a veritable source with lots of research named SC drivers as the worst!
ReplyDelete