Let's have a look at this year shall we? I lived in Washington D.C., England, Home, and Provo. I lived outside of Utah just as much as I lived in Utah. I had a dream internship with the Smithsonian Associates, I took classes at Cambridge University, I lived in the city and in a castle. One of the best parts is I met about 50 new friends. Of course there were the off times too...my grandma passed away, I had friends get married (including my sister) and go on missions which is happy but sad for me, I had to learn to let go and how to say no and most of all I had to learn what faith is and how to connect my faith and reason which is not easy. And now to top of the year I graduated! My life as I have known it is now over. Yes, I'm ready for the new step but it's scary. My life has turned out better than I could ever imagine and I can only hope it continues. What will 2011 bring for me? I have no idea but I dare it to be better than this year :)
"There is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost." -Martha Graham
Monday, December 20, 2010
The Best Year Ever!
Let's have a look at this year shall we? I lived in Washington D.C., England, Home, and Provo. I lived outside of Utah just as much as I lived in Utah. I had a dream internship with the Smithsonian Associates, I took classes at Cambridge University, I lived in the city and in a castle. One of the best parts is I met about 50 new friends. Of course there were the off times too...my grandma passed away, I had friends get married (including my sister) and go on missions which is happy but sad for me, I had to learn to let go and how to say no and most of all I had to learn what faith is and how to connect my faith and reason which is not easy. And now to top of the year I graduated! My life as I have known it is now over. Yes, I'm ready for the new step but it's scary. My life has turned out better than I could ever imagine and I can only hope it continues. What will 2011 bring for me? I have no idea but I dare it to be better than this year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you get to sit by me in fat-man suits and boards on our heads for several hours. :D YAY!
ReplyDelete