Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snowed In

Sorry about not posting in January. January sometimes can be so bleak and I never feel like I want to do anything. But now we're on to February and things are looking much brighter. We are completely snowed in today. Not going anywhere. Love it. I'm finishing all my craft projects, finishing the hobbit, cleaning the house, and cheering Jason on as he takes on the enormous task of shoveling! Staying inside drives Jason crazy but I love it. Yesterday work got cancelled early so I came home, ate, read, took a nap, it was heaven.




Anyway here is the one thing of note that happened in January, we went to New York City to visit my dad who was there for work and it was so much fun! We went to Evita (not awesome but that's okay), the Frick collection (one of the coolest museums), and tons of good food, notably a wonderful French restaurant that was delicious.
















No comments:

Post a Comment