Yep so there's brief 411 on my last days in London. I am now back in Provo and going to start school tomorrow. Yeah kind of a let down after studying in Cambridge for two months...
"There is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost." -Martha Graham
Sunday, August 29, 2010
It's a wrap
So to wrap up my experience in Cambridge here are a few pictures of the last couple of weeks...
One weekend we went to Bath which was my absolute favorite city in England. This is a picture of Stourhead Gardens where Mr. Darcy proposes to Elizabeth on the Kiera Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice. It was gorgeous.
This is me punting the Friday before we left. Unfortunately I discovered I have a natural talent for punting and love it and now I'll never use that talent again. So sad :(
To celebrate finishing our finals, Christina and I went to Cafe Nerro and got hot chocolate, some of the best I've ever had. Due to the cold weather in England I had hot chocolate almost every day.
This is a picture from our trip to London which was awesome! You can see the eye and Big Ben in the background. I also saw the Tower of London, Wicked (the play), The National Gallery, the British Museum, it was great I love London.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natalie I'm so jealous it looks like you had an absolute BLAST in Europe!!! And you should have. Its Cambridge for heavens sakes. Maybe someday I'll go and you can tell me what to go see (: We'll have to get together sometime soon and catch up again before we (gasp) graduate. Now that my husband is uber busy I have a little more free time on my hands...and I miss you! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete