I know I shouldn't be upset right now but I am. I had a spectacular night, I mean who wouldn't enjoy a night of karaoke with the most awesome people in the world? Singing at the top of your lungs to Bohemian Rhapsody, dancing the cha cha, eating great food, and yelling to make conversation because you can't hear anything. I truly am at a loss for words. These people are amazing. It's been almost six months since Cambridge and yet we still have huge get togethers and each time I get closer and closer with these people. The depressing part...it has to end. Come April many of these people are graduating and moving on. The friendships and family we made one will only hope will be maintained through mass emails and some kind of reunions when we all find ourselves together again. Curse you Cambridge for giving me the friendship of the most amazing people in the world because eventually I'm going to have to let them go and I hate letting go almost more than anything in the world. For now though, thank you for giving meaning to my life and giving me the most amazing group I could ever hope for. These memories I hope will last forever and currently these are the nights I live for, they definitely make my life worth living. Make the most of it now right?
wordity word word
ReplyDeletethanks for posting this. Excellent work!
ReplyDelete