Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random thoughts for the day

Okay so today was one of those days where I thought a lot of random disconected thoughts so enjoy:

-who we are is defined by what we do (not always a good thing because things like career/job/family are all tied to our identity so when something is not great our identity suffers)
-Why have boys let women overpower them? (this isn't meant for the guys I know they're great, it's just based on an article I read, more to come on this in a later post)
-Sometimes it's not so great that you look older than you are
-Sometimes reality is so cruel all you can do is sadistically laugh
-I want to read more poetry
-excerise and eating healthy is a good thing
-it's good to laugh and see things in a funny light
-change IS NOT my strength
-Often times it's the random people you talk to for a minute that make your whole outlook on the day change for the better

Most of these were brought on by things that happened or things I read. I'll probably explain most of them later, I just had to get them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment