"There is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost." -Martha Graham
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Rainy day in New England
I absolutely love rainy days here. It's green and beautiful, it smells delicious, and sounds amazing. Also fits really well the theme in our life. When it rains it pours both in good and bad ways and we've had both this week. Exciting things are on the horizon though, at the very least graduation for Jason! And the hope of exciting things after that. Right now Jason is in the thick of finals so wish him luck! I had to help him with a peer today and man it was hard work, all this thinking stuff made me miss school/ I'm also very grateful I'm not in school, it's a love hate relationship. I got to come home and take a nap though Jason wasn't so lucky. He's such a hard worker. Anyway there are my random musings for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been raining here a lot, too! It's the best! So soothing, and the perfect excuse to stay in and read or practice piano or drink hot chocolate! I want to hear about these exciting things on the horizon :)
ReplyDelete