I think everyone can agree that Google has transformed life in some form or another and now that Jason works for Google I feel like Google has become a way of life. We have lots of Google water bottles, notebooks, frisbee, back pack, and shirts. Jason lives and breathes Google every day working there of course and then even after work we go our mini golfing, to dinner, to movies, etc, with a lot of his colleagues. Of Jason's immediate colleagues he's the oldest one and the only one married so we're getting a somewhat college social life in a way that we never felt with Harvard. It's a good thing he has me and the church to keep him from completely being sucked into Google land, which is pretty awesome. :) It's been fun and luckily his colleagues have been so good to me and it's been so fun to get to know them. Anyway, here's what the last month has been like with Google...

About a week and a half ago Google sent Jason to a conference at Harvard of all places which left me here for 5 days knowing hardly anybody and with nothing to do. So naturally I did a 2000 piece puzzle of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. It's amazing how much time that ate up! And it took all 5 days, I finished 5pm the day I went to pick him up. I'm puzzled out for the moment but I know this section of the ceiling unbelievable well.
This is from going golfing with his colleagues. It was also very educational as I found out Blackbeard was here in Charleston, how cool is that?
And lastly Google had a company day at the beach last Friday which was great. Very fun to be able to spend his work day with him.
Oh also, it's finally out in the news what Jason and his team are doing in Google. Check it out
here
No comments:
Post a Comment