I know it's been two months now that I have failed to post anything. There's been a lot happening like birthdays, friends visiting, parents visiting, and our 2 year anniversary which was amazingly perfect and I will be posting about that. However, before I get there I just want to take a moment and welcome Jason into the 21st century--- he got a smart phone! Unfortunately it's not an iphone but since he works for Google he figured he give a google phone a shot, go figure. I don't know if you know but this is a big deal for Jason. He's had his same phone since he got off his mission which is a good many years. The phone was waiting for him at work the day we got back from the happiest place on earth but since his phone was so old we had to actually go to the store to get his contacts transferred. While we were there I couldn't help telling him that the 90's had called and wanted their flip phone back (not my words, quote from a dinner show we saw a while back) but Jason was on one too as he turns to the Verizon rep and says "easy to do, it should be" just like Yoda. I guess the reality of the Star Tours ride hadn't worn off yet. I couldn't resist pointing this out to him. Not a bad way to start to start of the week.
please excuse the blurry pic, it's the only one I have

Woohoo! Welcome to the rest of the world, Jason!
ReplyDeleteYay Jason you have a fancy phone! Yay Natalie, I love updates. We miss you guys. We wanted to call tonight but then remembered you are two hours ahead.
ReplyDelete